but daylight's good for ya.
might not be so good for the figs, mind ya.
but daylight's good for ya.
might not be so good for the figs, mind ya.
nice!
I used to have a really nice set of heavy red velvet curains...no idea where they went.
I assume all the curtains will match?
Leave it to Peeker to ask if the carpet matches the drapes...
I say put a pair of swinging shutters (basically a picture frame with velvet backing that's cut in half) and cover them with patches, stickers, buttons, and whatever other swag you can think of.
You can have an "art light" above or below the window that would illuminate them when the shutters are closed, but then click it off when you swing them open to see the day star. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 10:04 AM: Message edited by: B?im?n Comes Alive ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you have no idea how hard it was for me to resist going that route.Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
Leave it to Peeker to ask if the carpet matches the drapes...
dammit baimun....youve added another project to a list thats supposed to be done!!!
*goes to buy more wood*
LOL
But Veek.... you're providing an important theraputical service for me. There aren't enough waking hours for me to finish all the projects I have in my mind.... so by defusing some of them to you, I know they'll get done just the way I see them in my mind, and I don't have to go crazy......
....er. crazier. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks